In-person client service will resume on July 19, 2021
We are pleased to announce that Teranet Manitoba will resume in-person client service at all six Teranet Manitoba offices on Monday, July 19, 2021. Service will be available in person Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
To ensure the safety of our employees and customers, public health recommendations have been implemented in all offices including:
- Physical distancing requirement of at least two metres
- Limitation of the number of visitors permitted at one time
- Plexiglass barriers at front counters
- Hand sanitizer stations at access points
- Mandatory mask usage for all employees and visitors
- Routine cleaning regime including overall sanitization of Teranet Manitoba offices and frequent cleaning of high-traffic client areas.
- Clients attending in person will be asked to complete the Public Health self-assessment screening tool and meet the necessary requirements before coming to our office(s) (see https://sharedhealthmb.ca/covid19/screening-tool/).
Mail should continue to be directed to our P.O. boxes.
Other processes to limit the spread of COVID-19 remain in place
The new processes implemented by Teranet Manitoba in response to public health restrictions will also remain in place to further enhance public and employee safety. These include:
- Registering builders liens, court orders, urgent caveats and notices under The Homesteads Act by phone and email
- Registering survey plans through eRegistration using eRegistration of Plans (Light)
- Witnessing signatures virtually and use of the Video Witnessing Certificate (Form 32)
- Registering non-urgent documents, such as name changes and survivorship requests, by phone and email
- Mandatory use of eRegistration for all clients who register more than 10 documents per year
Contacting our team for assistance
Due to capacity limitations resulting from adherence to public health restrictions, we anticipate increased wait times for in-person service. We encourage all clients to continue contacting our Client Service Team by phone or email where possible at firstname.lastname@example.org, at 1-844-737-5684 (toll free), or via live chat on our website.