Land Titles and Personal Property Registry fee changes coming in 2021
On September 30 the Registrar-General of Manitoba released a Directive on the 2021 fee schedule for the Land Titles and Personal Property Registries.
The new fees will become effective January 3, 2021.
The following is an overview of the 2021 fees for some of the most frequently-requested services:
- Land Titles Registry
- Title search: $26.00
- Document registration (electronic submission): $109.00
- Document registration (paper submission): $114.00
- Personal Property Registry
- Registration of a financing statement (limited time): $13.00
- Registration of a financing statement (infinity): $611.00
- Search with a printed result: $15.00
- Providing under an agreement with the Registrar (on a volume or bulk basis) a copy of registered data – for each registration day: $37.00
How fees are determined
The complete 2021 fee schedule is available in the Directive.
Teranet Manitoba fees, including any increases and changes, are determined annually by two government regulations:
- Land Titles Fees RegulationR. 71/2014
- Personal Property Registry Fees RegulationR. 72/2014
These regulations use a formula of Consumer Price Index + 1% to determine annual fee increases.
For more information about the 2021 fee changes, please contact the Client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.