Teranet Manitoba COVID-19 Update
March 13, 2020 – Teranet Manitoba shares concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and recognizes that this evolving issue affects not only us, but also the entire global community.
We continue to monitor this situation as reported by Canada’s Public Health Agency; and as of March 16, 2020 (9:00 am), Canada continues to be LOW RISK.
Our robust Business Continuity Plan focuses on preventing and minimizing service disruptions as a result of a wide range of potential incidents/events or disasters.
In addition, we have implemented the following steps, protocols & policies to protect our employees and clients:
- Suspended all non-essential business travel regardless of destination until further notice.
- Mandatory 14-day self-isolation period for anyone that is returning from international travel.
- Social distancing for meetings. All meetings will be conducted virtually whenever possible.
- Virtual interviews with potential employees.
- Suspended all in-person business meetings, events and gatherings.
- Encouraged employees to stay home if they or family members are unwell.
- Communicated good hygiene practices to help prevent the spread of any respiratory disease.
We remain committed to maintaining our service levels and providing regular updates regarding our protocols. Please visit www.teranetmanitoba.ca for regular updates.
While our offices remain open to our clients, we encourage you to make use of our land titles and personal property Online Services through www.teranetmanitoba.ca. You can also reach our Client Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-737-5684.