Teranet Manitoba administers the provincial systems of landholding on behalf of the Province of Manitoba in accordance with The Real Property Act, The Registry Act and other related acts. We also maintain the written and drawn legal descriptions (the survey fabric) of all land in Manitoba.
The land titles offices accept and register the documents that transfer and affect interests in land such as mortgages, liens and discharges. The offices are located in Winnipeg, Portage la Prairie, Brandon, Morden, Neepawa and Dauphin.
- Correction Policy
- District map
- Land Titles Guide
- Land Titles Registry fees
- Land transfer fees and transfer tax table
- Survey Plan Registration Guide
- Tips for submitting survey plans for registration
- Township and range map
- Survey Descriptive Formats
- Survey Outline Monument Restoration Program Guidelines