Check Your Title
The information in Manitoba’s land titles registry is available to the public. Please see our fees page for the current transaction rates.
Search online with Title Check
You can search for a title, an instrument or a survey plan using the Title Check online application. Title Check works like most online shopping applications, and you can pay for your transaction using a Visa or MasterCard.
Searching for a title
To begin your search you’ll need to know your title number. There are a few places you can find this number:
- On your Notice of Registration statement
- On your property tax bill
- By contacting the City of Winnipeg Assessment and Taxation Department (for properties within the city)
- Through the Government of Manitoba’s Property Assessment online search (for municipalities)
Searching for an instrument
To search for an instrument you will need to know the document’s registration number. This can be found on your Notice of Registration statement or on your Status of Title.
Searching for a survey plan
You can search by plan number, which are found in the land index section of your Status of Title. Please note that a survey plan will show your property boundaries, but will not display the location of any buildings or structures. To obtain a building location certificate please contact a Manitoba Land Surveyor.
Other ways to search and pay
- In person: You can pay for land titles transactions in person at one of our six offices.
- By phone: You can contact our Client Service Team at 1-844-737-5684 (toll free) to make a payment by phone.