Stakeholder Advisory Council
The Stakeholder Advisory Council gives Teranet Manitoba’s clients a forum to provide input on ways we can continuously improve our services, and address major challenges and opportunities.
Stakeholder Advisory Council Members
The Council is composed of a broad cross section of our client stakeholder groups in Manitoba.
- Derrick Stewart, Jacobson & Greiner Group
- Dewey Hoplock, GeoManitoba
- Glenda Hayward, Credit Union Central
- Jason Bryk, The Manitoba Bar Association, Real Property Subsection
- Jeff M. Shypit, Robertson Shypit Soble Wood
- Jeff Smith, City of Winnipeg
- Julie Friesen, Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Kim Kostelnyk, Consumer Protection and Government Services, Government of Manitoba
- Kathleen Craton, The Law Society of Manitoba
- Lanny McInnes, Manitoba Home Builders Association
- Marla D. Boyd, Manitoba Hydro
- Michael Carruthers, Urban Development Institute of Manitoba
- Neil Trenholm, Office of the Registrar-General, Government of Manitoba
- Trish Fraser, Manitoba Municipal Administrators Association
Senior Management Team
Meetings are closed to the public. Please contact our Client Service Team to request copies of meeting agendas and minutes.