Stakeholder Advisory Council
The Stakeholder Advisory Council gives Teranet Manitoba’s clients a forum to provide input on ways we can continuously improve our services, and address major challenges and opportunities.
Meetings are closed to the public. Please contact our Client Service Team to request copies of meeting agendas and minutes.
Stakeholder Advisory Council Members
The Council is composed of a broad cross section of our client stakeholder groups in Manitoba.
- Derrick Stewart, Jacobson & Greiner Group
- Dewey Hoplock, GeoManitoba
- Glenda Hayward, Credit Union Central
- Jason Bryk, The Manitoba Bar Association, Real Property Subsection
- Jeff M. Shypit, Robertson Shypit Soble Wood
- Jeff Smith, City of Winnipeg
- Julie Friesen, Manitoba Real Estate Association
- Kathleen Craton, The Law Society of Manitoba
- Lanny McInnes, Manitoba Home Builders Association
- Marla D. Boyd, Manitoba Hydro
- Michael Carruthers, Urban Development Institute of Manitoba
- Neil Trenholm, Office of the Registrar-General, Government of Manitoba
- Trish Fraser, Manitoba Municipal Administrators Association
- Tori McCartney, Teranet Manitoba
- Tyler Watt, Teranet Manitoba
Senior Management Team
Please contact our Client Service Team to request copies of meeting agendas and minutes.