Account and Payment Options
Having a corporate deposit account is the most convenient way for regular customers to pay for online searches and registrations. There are deposit account options for the Land Titles Registry and the Personal Property Registry.
Completed forms that contain banking information should not be emailed. They can be sent to:
276 Portage Avenue
Winnipeg MB, R3C 0B6
Attn: Client Services Manager
Other ways to pay:
- In person: You can pay for land titles or surveys transactions in person at one of our six offices.
- Credit card online: VISA and MasterCard payments are accepted through our Documents Online and Survey Plans Online applications.
- By phone: Clients without a deposit account can contact our Client Service Team to make a payment by phone.
- How do I search for a title, document or plan online?
- How much does it cost to get a copy of a document?
- How do I discharge something on my title?
- How do I update my address for service?
- How do I calculate land transfer tax?